Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Source

Something that i have been learning is that the Lord is my source. When i need something whether its $10 to go to the movies or gas or a ride somewhere all i have to do is ask the Lord and i KNOW He will provide for me. Philppians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. That scripture is our answer. There is NOTHING that the Lord cant take care of.

The Lord has been showing me that as I am obedient to Him and I do what He asks of me, He can bless me. But if im never doing what the word tells me to do and im always complaining how can he bless me? I'm not even serving Him. I'm serving myself and putting myself before the Lord. So many times we get mad at the Lord because He's not doing what WE want, He's not blessing us even though we have been tithing. Well be obedient to Him in ever area and He can bless you. And being blessed by the Lord isn't just getting money. The Lord blesses in soo many ways, like maybe He'll bless you good health, or a friends thats there for you, or you could be blessed by a beauitful scenerey. We need to learn to be continuously thankful for the things we have. We need to thank the Lord for the small things NOW. Psalm 100:4,5 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment